For those driven by extraordinary expectations in Residential Real Estate, Troy Ott has come to be the area’s professional of choice. Experience what Troy means by “Fortune Favors the Bold!” Take a look at Troy’s excellent marketing strategies for sellers:
Marketing Differentiation for listing clients of Troy Ott:
Troy Ott has one of the highest level of leadership, customer service and professionalism in the real estate industry.. He will work for you!
- Unsurpassed internet presence. With over 92% of all buyers conducting their search through the Internet it’s imperative that I excel here, and I do:
- With my personal website, www.troyott.com and it’s affiliate sites, buyers can get details on your property directly. Visitors can register for updates on new listings matching their needs and interests, as well as schedule showings of properties.
- Realtor.com advantages. I offer to all of my listing clients the preferred status of having their home listed as a “Featured Listing”. This offers 500% higher visibility to your home over competing properties.
- Wall Street Journal.com. I am the only agent in our market who offers showcase listings on the website WSJ.com.
- WLTX.com. I have an exclusive online presence with the number one viewed local website WLTX.com. My contracted exposure consists of 96 30-second spots including 672/week on their website and digital cable channels.
- E-cards are synonymous in this market with Troy Ott. My personally managed email roster of Luxury Home Specialists nationally and approx. 5000 agents locally have come to expect quality professional photographs of my listings via direct email. I have found this to be one of my most effective forms of marketing.
- Professional Photography and Staging of your home is critical with internet sales and I’ve got the right people doing it. Compare and you’ll agree.
- Lead Router, provides me access to potential buyers 24/7. Our answering service also provides our clientele access to a person answering the phone 24/7.
Troy’s experience and production performance. Now for the numbers:
E-Pro certified, Luxury Homes Specialist Certified, and Relocation Specialist Certified. Member of the National Association of Realtors, Greater Columbia Association of Realtors and recognized Life Member Circle of Excellence recipient. I maintain current broker licenses in both North and South Carolina and ensure all of my training is current and leading edge.
My prior affiliation with the Prudential Real Estate organization afforded me recognitions as a Chairman’s Award recipient. Given to only the top 3% of agents within the Global Prudential Real Estate organization of over 60,000 agents. I was also the top listing and selling agent within the Prudential Palmetto Realtors office having sold nearly $30,000,000 million dollars of real estate in a two year period.
I am also one of only three Most Referred Realtors among 5,000 other agents within our MLS market area.
Days on Market: I have had the repeated privilege of listings lasting only days before they have been sold. My personal average days on market for 2006 was 25, well below the market average of 78 days. In 2007, given market changes my personal average days on the market are 45 days vs. the market average of 95 days.
Respectfully, Troy Ott
Broker/Luxury Homes Specialist